-
February 16th, 2005, 06:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
well I've decided to post links to share some bootlegs circulating on emule that I don't think are released commercially. if steve or any thinks that this can lead to any sort of legal problem please delete it
Mike Stern Band - Dave Weckl - Jeff Andrews.avi
Frank Zappa - Circus Krone Munchen 1 of 3 - 1978 - We Don't Mess Around.mpg
Frank Zappa - Circus Krone Munchen - Pt 2 of 3 - 1978.mpg
Frank Zappa - Circus Krone - Munchen Part 3 of 3 - 1978.mpg
Sting - Live Seagia,Miyazaki 1994 Oct 31.avi
Sting - Video - Taratata96.mpg
Brecker Brothers - Live In Barcelona Mike & Randy Dennis Chambers Mike Stern Etc.mpg
John Scofield Quartet - Live At Montreaux Jazz Festival Joe Lovano, Dennis Erwin, Bill Stewart.mpg
Jazz Club 1990 - Steps Ahead,John Zorn,Hal Galper,Mike & Leni Stern,Wayne Krantz etc.avi
Martin Medeski And Wood Live With John Scofield Umbriajazz 30-12-2001.avi
Jack Dejohnette, Nana Vasconcelos, Pat Metheny - Montreal Jazz Festival W M Goodrick G Osby G Thomas L Plaxico.mpg
Wayne Shorter Brian Blade Danilo Perez John Pattitucci & Orchestra - Vienne 2003.mpg
Omar.Hakim.V-Drums.Roland.TD-20.avi
Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter, Stanley Clarke, Omar Hakim - [1991] - LIVE IN MONTREAUX - Footprints.mpg
Under The Sky '86 Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, Al Di Meola, Larry Coryell, John Patitucci, Dave Weckl .mpg
Steps Ahead - Drums - Peter Erskine - Sax - Michael Brecker - Victor Bailey - Bass - Chuck Loeb - Guitar - Live Umbria Jazz 85.mpg
-
February 16th, 2005, 07:47 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Thanks for the heads up mate! unfortunatly there's a danish organization diggin material from Emule to Sue you on. So i'm staying off that !
Those Sting Emules looks godly!
Anyone able to Torrent these?
-
February 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yeah, I'd assume this is something to stay away from. Herbie Hancock is TEMPTING!
-
February 18th, 2005, 02:48 PM
#4
Inactive Member
sorry, I don't have them full so I can't torrent this yet, hope to complete soon and then I'll see what I can do
by the way just found and downloading a weckl bootleg: Dave Weckl - Gary Meek - Steve Weingart - Tom Kennedy - Live in Gualdo - 17-4-2004 - [Bootleg] - MP3 128 kbps.rar
I'll try to post it via you send it when i get it
-
February 18th, 2005, 05:41 PM
#5
Inactive Member
here is a drum solo of joel taylor with alan holdsworth, the concert is also available full on emule: http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...F3TWBB04TOMY2D
-
February 19th, 2005, 10:37 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Thanks bananajou! I have both Mike Stern's and Steps Ahead's videos and they are great.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks